We believe it’s our role to reduce digital ad fraud and work to protect your brand’s reputation.
Our transparent media approach also means any rebates and commissions are passed back to you.
Click on a case study below to see our approach to media in action.
- RADA BusinessFrom the stage to the screen: helping RADA Business adapt to the pandemicRead more
- The Meatless FarmBuilding a digital marketing strategy to launch The Meatless FarmRead more
- nspaDriving sales with an intelligent programmatic media planRead more
- VilarnauInsight-led social strategy to own the Cava categoryRead more
- Oxford StreetDriving footfall with a targeted & optimised media planRead more
- WainwrightOvercoming everyday challenges with WainwrightRead more
- BoschPan-European Creative Platform Targeting Hapless DIYersRead more
- Boots SEVENTEENGenerating sales with a 360 digital and in-store campaignRead more
- BootsBreathing new life into a 125-year-old brand with engaging videoRead more
- LuxardoShaking up the on-trade and off-trade with an integrated marketing strategyRead more
- Lee Kum KeeUsing animation and a Facebook app to establish a global brand in the UK marketRead more
We believe when choosing a media buying agency you should always ensure quality, effectiveness and transparency.
You can do this by asking three simple questions:
– Does my media buying agency have a neutral planning approach, with no incentives to encourage the use of one media channel over another?
– Will they be able to share all delivery data for the campaign duration, to ensure both reach and visibility KPIs were adhered to?
– Are they going to reinvest all negotiated discounts back into the campaign budget?
At Media Bounty we are proud to work alongside the Conscious Advertising Network (CAN) with our very own Jake Dubbins as co-chair. This ensures we continue to grow our credentials as providers of quality, effective and transparent media buying. This is also reflected in our partners, who include Good Loop and IOTEC. Of course we work with all the major players too, including Facebook, Google and Amazon, in the most transparent and ethical way possible.
Check out the rest of our work in outstanding strategy, deep insight and kick-ass creative.